Influencer spotlight: Diego Leon
This week, we're featuring one of our favorite and most loyal influencers, Diego Leon of @dandyinthebronx. We're always in awe of his photography, his made-to-measure and impeccable suits, and his overall work ethic.
1) Name: Diego Leon
2) Hometown: The Bronx, NY
3) Favorite Social Media Platform: Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
4) Favorite Photo Editing App: VSCO and Snapseed
5) Favorite Spot in NYC to Take Photos: Concrete Plant Park, Westfield Mall World Trade Center, Mott Haven, rooftops
6) Biggest Lesson You've Learned About Working with Brands: Create fantastic and engaging content for them, so you have a better chance of working with them again. Don't let these opportunities be one-shot affairs. Build relationship!
7) Favorite Project You've Worked on With Obvious.ly! Quero Handmade Shoes NYC Pop-Up Event was amazing because it gave me a chance to host my own event and invite my friends and followers to check out the brand and have some drinks.
8) Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow and Why: The photographers I work with make amazing content themselves. They work with great bloggers and brands and are always a source of inspiration. You should check out @streetchronicle, @mrmendex20, and @coastal_flicks. Always check out the photographer who work on my pictures to learn more.
9) Favorite Restaurant in NYC and Why: Check out Mott Haven Bar & Grill in the Bronx for huge portions and great drinks. Also a fan of Big Daddy's in Manhattan for the same reasons. Also bottomless brunch.
10) Favorite Store in NYC and Why: A fan of stopping by the Apple Store on 5th Ave and Grand Central for the aesthetics. It helps the mind go and think of new ideas on what to create.